My Professional Excellence
Detail-oriented professional offering 12 years leading cross-functional teams and completing projects on-time. Seamlessly manages workload to meet deadlines with a focus on product design and development having extensive domain knowledge on E-Commerce, Retail, Banking and Health Care Services industry
Highly dependable professional with 11 years in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of various internet-based applications being successful at troubleshooting and debugging. Supportive and enthusiastic team player dedicated to streamlining processes and efficiently resolving project issues.
Dedicated professional who works well independently as a .NET Architect, as well as part of a team. Natural leader and effective delegate who take on added responsibility whenever necessary.
System Architect adept at application development, testing and optimization. Excels at C# application development, including coordinating ground-up planning, programming and implementation for core modules.
My Professional Highlights
- Interface design and implementation
- Project management
- Agile development methodologies
- Requirements analysis and design phases
- Fluent in C, C++, C#, SQL
- Performance and scalability optimization
- Microsoft Tools
- Visual SourceSafe
- Cross-tier components implementation
- Optimizing and performance tuning
- Mobile application development
- .NET Traditional Web Services(ASMX) and WCF Services(OData, REST)
- Implementation of COM and COM+ Component Services and .NET Remoting and MSMQ Service.
- Developing Web Applications using ASP.NET MVC 3.0/4.5 and MVC Web API implementation.
- Development and deployment of .NET Window Service
- Proficient in ASP.NET with HTML5 and CSS3 along with Bootstrap 3 for multi device development
- Used various ORM tools like Entity Framework, AutoMapper, Fluent Nhibernate
- Knowledgeable in core OOPS concepts along with various Design Patterns like(MVC, MVVM, Singleton, Facade, Factory, Abstract Factory, Adapter, Dependency Injection & IOC)
- Experience in Web and SQL Performance Monitoring using (Fiddler, Firefox Firebug, Chrome Network, Firefox Yslow, SOAP UI, WCF Client, SQL Profiler)
- Experienced in using 3rd Party Controls(Telerik Kendo UI, Infragistics, Component Art, Twitter Bootstrap)
- Experience on Source Control Repositories (SVN, Perforce, TFS 2010, Visual Connect, Visual SourceSafe, Github)
- Experience on SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10G
Collaborated on client engagement strategy to drive entry into risk-driven project methodology, improving accuracy of project definition, sizing estimates, and yearly resource budget planning.
Improved client relationships and project predictability through shared business and technical perspectives, agreed project roles, risk assessment, use cases, transparent business-aligned development efforts, and time-boxed delivery.
Brainstormed development team evolution strategy and deployed best practices, such as team programming, test-driven development (NUnit) and repeatable builds (CI).
Defined project skill sets in line with methodology and drove .NET training.
Collaborated with small team to design and implement enhancements for 7 projects which resulted in a revenue increase of 30%.
Served as leader of design team.
Completed business requirements analysis including the evaluation of systems specifications for client Web site two weeks ahead of deadline.